Friday, July 13, 2012

fashion friday...wedding guest attire

It's FRIDAY!!!!  This week was rough...after only working two days last week it was hard to get back into the groove again.  Anyways, I made it, but I'm glad the weekend is here!  Plus Mr. H has been gone since Wednesday so I'm so excited to see him tonight.

Okay, I know this happens to everyone...the year of weddings.  That year is this year for Mr. H and I.  We have SIX weddings to attend this year, SIX!!!  

This weeks Friday's Fancies is wedding guest attire.  By the end of the year, I'm going to be a pro at putting together a wedding guest outfit.



Look at all our amazing friends who are/will be getting married this year!  I'm so happy for all of them and so excited to celebrate with them!!  



color chic
I love this simple dress and I paired it with a nude peep toe pump with this fun stripe clutch.  While it's a super chic outfit, you can add a little fun with the accessories.  I love that the purse is still classy, but it adds a nice addition of color.

1 / 2 / 3 / 4


bold and bright
This is my favorite wedding outfit.  I have been on the hunt for a great simple maxi and I love this one. The belt even came with it.  Then I paired it with coral and this awesome necklace.  Don't be afraid to wear a bold color!

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5


sassy yet sophisticated
I am in love with this awesome black dress with the neck detailing.  I love it because you don't need really any other jewelry because you have so much going on up top.  I added a simple bangle and then black heals and a fun glitter clutch.  This dress is also in line with the new high low dress seem.  I'm digging it!

1 / 2 / 3 / 4

Have YOU attended any weddings this year?

Do YOU like to wear a solid color dress and pair it with fun accessories
OR
do YOU like to wear a patterned dress with subtle accessories?


I'm linking up with the lovely {av} over at long distance loving for my Friday's Fancies.  Check out some of the other great outfits fellow bloggers have put together.  It's one of my favorite parts of the link up.

Just because the wedding is about the bride and groom doesn't me you can't be the third person everyone's talking about.  Hahaha.  I'm looking forward to attending the remaining of the six weddings!  You know I'll be dressed to impress.  Hello!

Have a lovely weekend FRIENDS!  

12 comments:

  1. y'all have a bunch of friends getting married! i love the clutch in the first look.

    - lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way cute! Of course, love the personal touch of the weddings coming and going!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That green dress is amazing. I have to choose that one!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  4. 6 weddings? Wow!! What a fun year for you! I love the bold and bright look! Especially the necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, six weddings?! So much to celebrate! I think you're already a pro at putting wedding guest outfits together. Love all of these looks!

    xo
    Sam
    Le Petite Pear

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can I choose all three ensembles as my fave?!?!? Even though I have no weddings to attend this summer. I think you're going to be attending enough for ALL of us. ;)

    Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think our crazy wedding years are behind us, we only have two this summer. I would be happy to go to three if it meant wearing all three of these looks! I love how much color you added to these looks. The first and third dresses are fantastic but the necklace in the second may be my favorite piece of all. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the maxi look for a summer wedding! Have fun with all your upcoming weddings!

    ReplyDelete
  9. is it possible to love all these looks and wish i had three different weddings to attend so i could wear each of these looks? yes it is because that is how i feel. gosh i love all of that! and that jeweled neckline of the black dress is so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dang girl! That's a whole lot of weddings! And I'm loving each of these outfits. And I may be obsessed with the clutch in the 3rd look :)

    P.S. Happy belated birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all of these but that second outfit is perfection! Love love love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I love reading all the sweet comments! :)