Monday, July 2, 2012

it's july 4th!


I LOVE holidays!  It's a time to celebrate, spend time with my sweet husband, family and if I'm lucky...get away from home.  

Mr. H and I are headed to the lake again for the rest of the week/weekend.  Mr. H's parents and siblings will be there so that will be fun to all hang out, relax, eat, play games, watch fireworks, eat and eat again!  Oh and we'll for sure be making more homemade ice cream.  I can almost taste it now!  Yummy!  


This will be my view for the next four days.  We'll sit on the lawn and watch the fireworks across the lake.  Who could ask for a better view?  


I hope everyone has a fun and safe July 4th and you're able to spend it with family and friends.  

Happy 4th!!!


5 comments:

  1. I love that last picture! Happy Fourth of July to you!
    xo
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Fourth, Anica! Adorable pictures. :)
    Hope you and your family have a wonderful day!
    xoxo
    CoverGirl + Converse

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like it will be an amazing time - can't wait to see the photos! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are amazing photos!
    Also, I just wanted to let you know that I've nominated you for a Liebster Award. You can find more information about it on my blog post here: http://smellthewildflowers.blogspot.com/2012/07/liebster-award.html
    You don't have to participate but I really hope you do!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I love reading all the sweet comments! :)