Friday, July 6, 2012

fashion friday...stars and stripes

I'm at the lake and have loved these last two days of relaxation, family and food!  We had a wonderful July 4th celebration and I hope you did too!  

4th of July has passed, but we can still celebrate...right?!?!?!  I put together some fabulous outfits that include stars and stripes to represent our awesome U.S.A.  


beach stripes
Here's the perfect patriotic outfit for the beach, lake or any poolside party.  With this striped bikini and star studs, you'll for sure be representing your country proudly.  And let me just tell you how much I love this stars bag!
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7

chic stripes
I'm a huge fan of all white with accents of color.  I think this outfit would be perfect for a day date or afternoon outing.  These shoes are my absolute favorite piece.  I'd love them in black.  With it being so hot already this summer, this all white shorts and tank will be a perfect outfit.
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6


party stripes
You wear this outfit to a party and you'll be all everyone's talking about.  I am in love with black and white stripes.  You can pair it with any bright top and it will look amazing!!!  Aren't those earrings super cute?  
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 



I'm linking up with the lovely {av} over at long distance loving for my Friday's Fancies.  Check out some of the other great outfits fellow bloggers have put together.  It's one of my favorite parts of the link up.

Have a great weekend!!

3 comments:

  1. Love them all. I didn't ever think you could wear white on white. I am learning so much from you my faithful fashionista. I love love love that last outfit, that skirt is to DIE for! I bought the cutest dress last week, I'm pretty sure you'd be proud of me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I actually had the abs to sport bikini I'd totally wear one like the one you chose, so cute. The last outfit is definitely something I'd sport :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - I love these outfits Anica. And that red bracelet is so cute. I hope you had a wonderful time at the lake and a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I love reading all the sweet comments! :)