Friday, April 13, 2012

pretty, pretty pastels

Hello FRIENDS!  I'm so excited the weekend is here!  It's Fashion Friday here at Simply Splendid LOVE and I'm linking up again with long distance loving for my Friday's Fancies.  



Today's Friday's Fancies is "pretty in pastels".  I'm sure you've noticed all the bright, bold colors for the spring, but don't forget about the pretty pastels too.  In fact, my favorite pastel color right now is coral.  I've never liked orange, but I've been loving coral recently.  

Now that we are past Easter, it's officially acceptable to wear white.  I love this because brights and pastels both look awesome with a skinny white pair of jeans or a cute pair of white shorts.  I just bought a pair of skinny white jeans and I'm so excited to start wearing them.   


A cute date night inspired pastel outfit!!

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6


A fun tropical pastel inspired outfit!!

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6


I've got a fun weekend planned with friends and family.  I'm inspired to wear a pretty pastel color and perhaps my new white jeans.  I need to browse my closet to see what I can come up with.  

I hope you have a wonderful weekend filled with lots of fun and beautiful colors!!

Happy weekend FRIENDS!

17 comments:

  1. Anica, love your FF's post this week! Coral is one of my favorites of the pastel hue's! Hope you enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Landi! Coral is by far my favorite color this spring too. Have a great weekend too! So excited it's Friday!

      Delete
  2. I love that pink outfit up there! That necklace is just beautiful. Fabulous job this week my dear!

    xoxo,
    Joelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joelle-thanks for your sweet comment! I hope you have a happy weekend!

      Delete
  3. oh goodness, all of these pastels are making me so happy right now! too perfect!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Pastels are so fun and cheery, aren't they! Have a super weekend!

      Delete
  4. Anica! You're such an over-achiever! :) The purse with outfit number 1 is sooo cute!
    I'll work on updating my blog list. I seriously haven't added any since I started the blog. I need to get busy! Have a great weekend!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha. Creativity is in my blood! OMG I know, isn't that purse amazing. No worries on the blog, just giving you a hard time. Have an awesome weekend too!

      Delete
  5. that clutch is darling! I'd wear it EVERYWHERE this summer for sure. must find something similar!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh I love the pretty in pink! White and peach look fantastic together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the calypso tunic... it makes me want to be at the pool today!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The coral outfit is so pretty. I love the top paired with the white jeans - it looks great! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, I totally love the blue pastels set! The bikini and sandals are great, esp when covered up so nicely! I love it! Hope you have a fabulous weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh I love both looks you've put together! Great job!

    And thanks for the get well wishes :) Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute! I love both of those. That first necklace is so pretty! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love that peach outfit!! and that top goes great with the white pants, definitely my favorite outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i really like both ensembles! i like pastel colors! :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Poshlocket Giveaway: Win a Shelly Fabric Choker

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I love reading all the sweet comments! :)