Saturday, April 7, 2012

HE is RISEN!

I'm so excited for a long weekend! However, it's not just a regular weekend...it's Easter weekend.  I'm so blessed to have a Savior who died for me.  It's during this time that I pause to reflect on what HE has done and how I'm so amazed that HE loves me enough to die and carry my burden.

At my home church, they play this awesome video every Easter Sunday.  THAT'S MY KING!!!



I hope you will take the time to remember HIM this Easter season.  Have a very blessed Easter.  I hope it's filled with friends and family.

8 comments:

  1. i just did...thanks to YOU!
    happy easter, sweety.

    ReplyDelete
  2. amen to that! I hope you had a great weekend! thank you for your sweet comment on my blog!

    xo,
    ashley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a great weekend. Always goes by too fast. Love following your blog!!
      anica

      Delete
  3. just found your blog and i LOVE it miss!
    happy to be your newest follower <3
    say hi back sometime?
    happy tuesday!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jasmine. Now I'm your newest follower :)
      have a wonderful day!
      anica

      Delete
  4. oh my gosh thank you for sharing this! i hope you had an amazing easter! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome! I had a wonderful Easter-I hope you did too!
      have a fabulous day!
      anica

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment. I love reading all the sweet comments! :)