Wednesday, April 11, 2012

happy birthday mr. h

26 years ago Mr. H was born and let me tell you how happy I am to celebrate his birthday!

for letterpress tutorial click here.

Mr. H is my best friend and I can't imagine my life any better.  These seven months of marriage have been blissful and it's only because of Mr. H.  He makes me the happiest I've ever been and can't wait to spend forever with him.

little Mr. H.  look how cute he was!


In honor of Mr. H's 26 birthday, here are 26 reasons why I love him...
  1. He loves Jesus
  2. He is the spiritual leader of our family
  3. He encourages me in my walk with the Lord
  4. He wants to be a great husband
  5. He kisses every morning before he leaves for work
  6. He kisses me every evening when he comes home from work
  7. He asks how my days are
  8. He makes me laugh
  9. He watches my TV shows with me
  10. He cooks for me
  11. He cleans up after dinner
  12. He helps clean our house
  13. He loves to spend time with me
  14. He respects his parents
  15. He loves his family
  16. He want our relationship to be Christ centered
  17. He is honest with me
  18. He is a devoted friend
  19. He has a strong work ethic
  20. He encourages me
  21. He communicates well with me
  22. He loves desserts like I do!!
  23. He cares for me
  24. He can always turn a bad day into a good day
  25. He makes me feel special
  26. He loves me


Dear Mr. H, I hope you have the best birthday today!  You make me feel like the luckiest girl and I just wanted you to know I think you're a pretty cool guy!  Love you lots!


We'll be having a birthday date at a fancy restaurant and we'll certainly order a yummy dessert to celebrate.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mr. H!!!


Have a happy Wednesday FRIENDS!






7 comments:

  1. what an adorable blog :) Love everything about this post as well, cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your sweet comment Alycia! I work for a photographer and she took our amazing engagement pics.

      Have a great evening!
      anica

      Delete
  2. cute! happy bday to you know who! I hope you post details from your fancy restaurant!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary!! We documented our evening so yes I'll post about our fancy restaurant :)

      Anica

      Delete
  3. This is soooo sweet! I love the photos of you guys :) Happy bday to the hubbs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kate thanks so much for your sweet comment! I work for a photographer and she took our awesome engagement pics!!

      Have an awesome night!
      Anica

      Delete
  4. this is so simply put- but, this post is adorable. you are so sweet. happy birthday to mr. h! ;) xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I love reading all the sweet comments! :)