|for letterpress tutorial click here.|
Mr. H is my best friend and I can't imagine my life any better. These seven months of marriage have been blissful and it's only because of Mr. H. He makes me the happiest I've ever been and can't wait to spend forever with him.
|little Mr. H. look how cute he was!|
In honor of Mr. H's 26 birthday, here are 26 reasons why I love him...
- He loves Jesus
- He is the spiritual leader of our family
- He encourages me in my walk with the Lord
- He wants to be a great husband
- He kisses every morning before he leaves for work
- He kisses me every evening when he comes home from work
- He asks how my days are
- He makes me laugh
- He watches my TV shows with me
- He cooks for me
- He cleans up after dinner
- He helps clean our house
- He loves to spend time with me
- He respects his parents
- He loves his family
- He want our relationship to be Christ centered
- He is honest with me
- He is a devoted friend
- He has a strong work ethic
- He encourages me
- He communicates well with me
- He loves desserts like I do!!
- He cares for me
- He can always turn a bad day into a good day
- He makes me feel special
- He loves me
Dear Mr. H, I hope you have the best birthday today! You make me feel like the luckiest girl and I just wanted you to know I think you're a pretty cool guy! Love you lots!
We'll be having a birthday date at a fancy restaurant and we'll certainly order a yummy dessert to celebrate. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mr. H!!!