Tuesday, April 24, 2012

i love target

Happy Tuesday FRIENDS!  One of my most favorite stores is Target.  I don't know what it is, but it makes me so happy.  And no matter what I tell myself when I go there, I always walk out with more things than I intended.  Oopps.  :)

Today I'm linking up with Tara from Fabulous but Evil to bring you some of my favorite Target picks!


1 / 2 / 3 / 4
1 / 2 / 3 / 4
1 / 2 / 34

I'm wishing I was walking through the aisle of Target right now to pick up some of these fabulous things!  

Have a very HAPPY day!


9 comments:

  1. haha the world is definitely a better place with target! love the wedges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that first dress and the first pair of wedges!!! So cute! You have great taste! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm a huge target girl... love their fashions and so affordable. great blog you have! enjoyed browsing, and following now! have a great day!


    cheers!
    jasmine
    AdamAlexMommy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Anica! You're so darling! I love all these target picks. I stopped letting myself walk into target without extra spending money, because I always end up with a new outfit or some house decor. How did they get so good at luring in unsuspecting women?? :) Let me know if that comments thing worked for you, I sent you the message on FB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHA! I also come out with more than I intended to. Oh well~
    Loving those watches though :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. drooling over those wedges! gotta love Target ;)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh girl these are great picks! i'll take one of each of them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love yellow dress and the white and blue pin stripped wedges!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. those wedges are so cute!! lovely blog!
    xo
    kat
    www.withlovefromkat.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I love reading all the sweet comments! :)