Monday, August 20, 2012

let's talk bachelor pad

Okay, if you watched Bachelor Pad I bet you can guess what I'm going to say...I'm sooooooooooooo sad that Michael is gone!!!!  The challenge this week I thought was pretty stupid: stacking cups and saucers....that's just boring.  The real game took place in the house among the contestants left.  Anything can happen and the worst totally did!


Rachel- You and Michael make a sweet couple.  You found a real catch girl so hold on to him for sure!!  I don't know what to tell you about how to survive without him now.  I probably would have left with him.  I'm rooting for you girl in the show, but mostly in your relationship with Michael.

Michael- Okay, I am seriously sad right now.  You remind me a lot of my Michael (Mr. H): handsome, witty, fun, sweet, kind hearted and silly.  I am not sure how the house will survive without you.  You really were playing the game all the way.  I know voting Erica off was hard for you, but it's a game so you did what you had to do.  I don't blame you at all!  You better take care of Rachel.  She likes you a lot.

Lindzi- I still don't know how I feel about you and Kalon.  I still don't like him so it's hard for me to like y'all together.  You are just so sweet and he's well....you know.  I'm glad you got to have a date with him though.  I honestly, for your sake, hope he's being real with you.  Watch your back is all I have to say.

Kalon- You better take good care of Lindzi.  Because she's so sweet, she could easily be taken advantage of, but you better not be!  I hope you really do have good intentions.  I'd much rather see you find love with Lindzi than win the money!!!  

Chris- Why are you still here and Michael is gone?!?!?!?!?!?!  That is totally not cool.  You are sooooo annoying and no one in the house wants you there.  I think abc knew how it was going to go down so they created a new twist to shake things up.  That's not cool abc and Chris you sure got lucky.  I'd be careful because the house still doesn't like you.  Sarah is all you have and I hope she realizes how much of a looser you are before it's too late for her too.  p.s. I'm only harsh because it's true.

Sarah- What are you doing with Chris???????  I mean he's just going to drag you down.  You don't have an alliance now so you better beware.  


Erica- How were you still on the show???  You are always so ridiculous and you don't even really try at the challenges.  What's with that gavel?  I am beyond sad that you sent Michael home.  He played the game and kept you WAY longer than you deserved to be there.  You were being selfish and took it out on someone that should have been kept in the game.  I'm over you...see ya!


It's going to get really crazy next week.  I am curious to know how it's going to go down now that Michael is gone.  It really shook things up.  And poor Rachel, now abc decides to have everyone couple up.  That's just wrong!  As always, I am hooked. 




I'm liking up with the lovely Meghan from More from Meg.  She brought us the wonderful Bachelorette link up and now she's talking about the crazy Bachelor Pad. Check out all the chit cat about the latest episode of the Bachelor Pad!


Mr. H made us the most amazing ribs EVER! p.s. The picture doesn't do the ribs justice...I was too excited to eat them and didn't want to waste time photographing then.  Literally, the meat feel off the bone.  It's safe to say he's a better cook AND baker than me.  Did I do good or what?!?!?!?

He seasoned them with salt, pepper and a blend of season called fiery 5 peppers.  He then cooked them in the crock pot for 6 hours and then let it rest in there for an additional hour.  We weren't eating them until last night so he wrapped them in foil and put them in the fridge.  Then last night, I took half out and put them in a pan and put BBQ sauce over them.  I heated them in the oven for about 30 minutes on 300 degrees.  Since they were already cooked, I just wanted to warm them up. 

I had left over pinto beans from the BBQ pot luck we had last week and then I made some corn on the cob and added some of the yummy pepper seasoning.  Wow, it was the best meal ever.  We'll certainly be adding this meal to our favorites.  It was so easy to prepare tonight because all I had to do was heat everything up.  It doesn't get easier than that!  




6 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up! I love your post :) I was hoping Michael and Rachel actually work out, but I read today that they are already broken up :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. Great post.

    Peace!...with 2 fingers;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh gosh, i haven't been watching but now i wish i was. so much drama! and i ADORE michael. i want him to find someone after that huge fluff with that other girl. and lindzi and kalon?? gross!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha ha- You totally cracked me up. Bachelor pad- a total joke, but a guilty pleasure of mine. love this! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was so sad to see Michael go! I seriously don't know how Erica lasted that long and what is NICK still doing there?! And I'm so glad Chris didn't end up with Emily because he is totally showing his true colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bahaha! I think I love you. This post was too funny. I seriously screamed when she chose Michael to go home with her. I about had a panic attack. I couldn't believe it, and I think if I were Rachel I would have left with him. I don't think she will function to hotly without him. I don't know. I just don't know anymore.

    I hate Chris. I hate Blakely. I think Tony is the only guy who'll actually be happy with Blakely because he is such a push over.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I love reading all the sweet comments! :)