The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 follows.
Here's the Rules...
- Post 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions listed
- Nomiate and list 11 bloggers
- Ask your nominees 11 new questions
1. Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.
2. If I could eat dessert for every meal I would!!
3. I do not eat any kind of seafood and I can't even stand the smell of it.
4. My favorite thing to do is spend time with Mr. H.
5. I drove a white F-150 truck for over five years. I'm the opposite of a truck girl, but it was an extra company car at my dad's business so he let me use it. I was thrilled the day Mr. H bought me a Jeep Laredo because I could give up the truck forever!
6. My favorite color of all time is pink.
7. I am obsessed with tea. My favorite is half sweet, half unsweet. That way it's not too sweet. I also love raspberry tea too.
8. Christmas is by far my favorite holiday ever. I love all the holiday activities, time with family and remembering Christ's birth.
9. My dream vacation is to Hawaii. I hope someday Mr. H and I will be able to travel there for a fun vacation.
10. I always have my nails painted.
11. I love sauces. I put sauce on almost anything.
1. Why did you start your blog?
Being a newlywed, I thought it would be a fun way to document our marriage together. I also thought it was a good way to let out my creativity.
2. Why do you keep blogging?
Like I mentioned in #1, I wanted to document our life together. I also now blog because I've met so many awesome other bloggers.
3. Do you have any blogging goals?
I actually don't have any goals for my blog. There are times when I get down about the lack of readers or comments, but then I realize again why I am doing my blog in the first place, for me! and it makes me excited about blogging again.
4. Favorite thing you did this summer?
Summer, I don't get a summer off unfortunately. But as far as my favorite thing I did...I guess I would say celebrating my birthday, seeing my family that came in town and trips to the lake.
5. What are you looking forward to the second half of 2012?
The holidays are my favorite part of the year. I LOVE Christmas so I'm really looking forward to that time of year.
6. Where is your favorite vacation spot?
I haven't traveled to that many places. I guess as of right now, my favorite vacation spot would be the Bahamas. Mr. H and I went to Nassau for our honeymoon last year and it was beyond beautiful.
7. What's your favorite form of social media?
Pinterest for sure! It's such a great place to find inspiration on anything.
8. Favorite TV show?
Friends is my all time favorite TV show. I have tons of others that I am hooked on: Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, So You Think You Can Dance, The Real Housewives of OC, NYC and BH, Dallas, Glee, Modern Family, Smash, The Bachelor/Bachelorette/Bachelor Pad, Bethenny, plus some I'm probably forgetting. Can you say obsessed with TV. Haha.
9. If you could redecorate any room in your house right now, what would it be and what would you do?
Well first I would like to be in a house. It's not fun decorating an apartment because it's a temporary space. Once we get a house though and I could decorate any room, I'd probably decorate our living room/kitchen space. We want to have a house to entertain and we hang out in the living room the most. I'd love to have a big white sectional and then decorate with neutrals and blue hues. I want it to feel cozy and inviting.
10. Favorite simple recipe?
Hmmm. I guess I would say a crock pot pot roast recipe I found on pinterest. It's so easy and super yummy!
11. Favorite cause/charity?
My second cousin, Allysa's project H2O. She's so awesome and started this organization a few years ago while she was in collage.
(I only have 9. Lots of the blogs I follow have over 200 followers....sorry.)
1. the blonde ambitions
2. grow the love
3. last year of twenty something
5. sprinkles and style
6. the failte house
7. the kb files
8. the wags daily
9. whimsical occasions
1. What is your favorite thing about fall?
2. If you could meet anyone from the past to present, who would it be?
3. Who do you admire most?
4. Would you choose to eat something savory or sweet?
5. What's the most adventurous thing you've done?
6. What is your favorite sweet treat?
7. If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be?
8. What are you three most valued possessions?
9. Who is your favorite super hero?
10. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
11. Would you consider yourself a morning person and a night person?
12. What is your favorite season for fashion? Why?
Happy Monday Friends!