Sunday, May 13, 2012

happy mother's day!

I'm so lucky!  I not only have one amazing mom, but I've got three amazing moms in my life!

This was taken last September at my bridal tea luncheon.
Here I am with my step-mom, my mom and my mother-in-law.  I'm so blessed to have each of these moms in my life.  They are each very special to me!

Happy Mother's Day to these very special Mom's in my life!  Love y'all!!

I also want to give a shout out to my sista who's the best momma to my little nephew.  I hope to be a wonderful mom like you someday sista!

Little B is hard to capture with a smile, but I promise he smiles a lot!  He's bigger now and smiles all the time.  Love this little guy!!

Happy Mother's Day to all the mom's out there.  Have a HAPPY day!

2 comments:

  1. I love that pink dress! Where is it from? Also, beautiful photo with your 3 moms :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dress! Beautiful pictures! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I love reading all the sweet comments! :)