Tuesday, September 18, 2012

designer dress anyone???

Ladies, I just got introduced to the most awesome website ever!  Rent the Runway is amazing and a genius idea.  I don't dress up that often and rarely need something very fancy.  Mr. H's company Christmas party is the only time I really get super fancy.  I don't like to spend lots of money on a dress I'll only maybe wear once or twice.  So, for me Rent the Runway is perfect.  

As you may know, I'm a planner!  To the max so I've already been scouting for the perfect party dress!  I was on the hunt for a gold sequin dress last year, but couldn't find one and settled for a black sequin dress.  So this year, I was determined to find a super cute gold party dress!!  I want to shine and shimmer.  
via
Rent the Runway has some amazing gold dresses and this one stuck out the most.  I love the simplicity and the v neck.  And BONUS for first time users, they offer $50 towards a purchase over $75 so it's such a steal!  I think I'm going to reserve it now so it won't be sold out.  This dress is marked as a "most popular."  Call me crazy, but I like to be prepared!!  Now I just have to figure out what accessories I'll wear.

What do you think? 

Have you ever rented from Rent the Runway?


7 comments:

  1. That's gorgeous! I thought about going through them for a Hollywood awards show a few months back but I didn't have enough time :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I think this is just the best website. I have not used it yet, but my friends have with work and my brothers girlfriend - super great idea. One of those, why didn't I think of that!!!??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't used it but have seen other bloggers that have. Way cute pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard of that but never tried it - I'll be interested to hear feedback. That dress will look beautiful on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh how fun! I've never heard of it before - I'll be sure to check it out. Thanks for sharing :)
    xoxo
    CoverGirl + Converse

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this idea - I need to check this out! Thanks for sharing, girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so awesome! I have never heard of this. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I love reading all the sweet comments! :)