Wednesday, October 3, 2012

brown boots, brown boots!

It's finally beginning to feel like fall around here!  That's totally a good thing because I'm ready to wear boots.  But FIRST, I need to buy a pair.  I'm on the hunt for a pair of brown boots.  The Steve Madden ones I got last year are all scuffed up so it's time to invest in a new pair.   

J. Crew / Mia / Bandolino / Chinese Laundry

I want a pair that you won't see on everyone!  I'm trying to decide if I want a riding boot style or not.  I'm headed on a shopping spree with a friend this weekend so I hope I find a pair.  Hopefully it's love at first sight. 



3 comments:

  1. I have like 10 pairs similar to the last one, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I love the Chinese Laundry pair - so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorites are the Mia and Chinese Laundry, but any of them would be cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I love reading all the sweet comments! :)