Thursday, November 1, 2012

we have big news...

Mr. H and I will be home owners in less than a week!!!!!!!!!  It all happened so quickly and it's been a whirlwind so far, but we close on a house next Wednesday.  We are beyond excited!  It will be a huge change from apartment living and the thing we are both looking forward to the most is having a garage.  Being able to drive up and be guaranteed a parking spot is thrilling to us.  Ha.  It's the little things that count...ya know.


Isn't it the cutest house you've ever seen?  Now, I'm not crazy about the yellow...I mean I for sure wouldn't pick it out, but it will do for now and we can always repaint in the future.  It's got lots of bedrooms for when our family grows and it has a nice open layout on the main floor.

Between closing on a house and the crazy busy season with work, we'll be headed to DC next weekend for a friend's wedding.  Needless to say, it's been crazy for us recently and I don't see it slowing down anytime soon. Ugggg.  I hate that I've abandoned my blog, but I also hate that I've not been able to keep up with my blog followers and blog friends.  Our life is crazy, but once it slows down I'll have lots of fun projects to start and share with you.

I just wanted to share our exciting news with you.  We'll officially have the keys in less than a week and it's totally surreal.  I didn't expect the 30 day closing to go as quickly as it has.  Our life is about to get really exciting!!!!

p.s. We're going from a one bedroom apartment to a four bedroom/two living room house.  I'll be doing a lot of decorating!!  I'm pumped/nervous/excited.

Happy THURSDAY!

13 comments:

  1. That's so exciting! Your house is so lovely! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a gorgeous house!! Congrats!!
    We just moved into our first townhouse from apartment. So I know exactly how you feel! Having one floor to now 3 is a little exhausting. But yes, I love parking right in front! Easy for grocery day lol
    I live just 10 min from dc!! If you need any ideas of where to go let me know!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! And I love the yellow :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!!! Gorgeous!!! I plan on buying a house after the beginning of the year and im getting antsy pants- Can. Not. Wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the house! Congratulations! What an exciting thing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is perfect! Quite picturesque!
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pleasentville - that is all I have to say :) I think it is the perfect house Anica! And enjoy decorating, because I am sure it is going to be soooo beautiful!!!! Have fun at the wedding too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How exciting! I'm actually liking the yellow, it's really cute & quaint.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh! Congratulations!!! It's a beautiful home!
    I can't wait to see the inside! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  10. ANICA!!!!! How awesome is that?? Congrats girly! That house is beautiful! I am so dang excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love your blog,wow awesome Definitely following!!,here is my loved blog,i think maybe you are love too:

    Fashion Jewelry Store

    Keep in touch,best wish for you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving this look,Absolutely gorgeous you are!!!here is my loved blog,i think

    maybe you are love too:

    Cowgirl Costumes Manufacturer

    Keep in touch,best wish for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I love reading all the sweet comments! :)